Library users must carry the institute Id-Card with him/her to get books issued/return to the library.
Scribbling, highlighting, underlining, writing etc on the library books is strictly prohibited.
- List of books added recently(New Arrival): Click here
- As a part of our subscription to the Cambridge University Press journals, we have received the "Read and Publish" offer from the publisher. The members of the institute can publish research articles in any of the subscribed CUP journals without paying APC(Article Processing Charges) throughout the year. Researchers can write to the publisher directly or can write to us(email@example.com) for instant support.
- The institute library has added subscription to Edzter(Global digital newsstand). Users can connect their devices(PC/Mobile) to the institute network and can read more than 5000 e-newspapers/magazines at anytime anywhere.
- To search books: Click here
- To renew/reserve books: Click here
[Note: For renewal and reservation of books, you have to login to your library account. Please contact library(librarian.iitpkd.ac.in) to get your login credentials]
- Who can use the library ?
Students, research scholars, faculty and staff members of IIT Palakkad are only allowed to use the library services. People other than these can visit and refer the books inside the library on a special permission.
- How to renew books online ?
Visit the library opac portal(library.iitpkd.ac.in) and login to your account. The option of renewal can be seen after the login.
- Where is the library located ?
In Temporary campus, the library is on ground floor of Academic Block (room no. 004) and in Nila campus, the library is in the Samgatha Block (room no. 202).
- Library Brochure: Click here
- User Guidelines: Click here
- Fair Use Policy: Click here