Library users must carry the institute Id-Card with him/her to get books issued/return to the library.
Scribbling, highlighting, underlining, writing etc on the library books is strictly prohibited.
- List of recently added books(New Arrival- 13.11.2023): Click here
- Access to over 4000 eBooks from Cambridge University Press is available freely on trial until the end of the year. Click here to know more
- We have a three-month trial license to QuillBot, which is a grammar correction tool. quillbot.comVisit the link and sign up using your IITPKD's email ID to use it (The trial will be available until January 2024).
- Thesis Submission Portal: Click here(Upon successful completion of the defense, all research scholars are required to submit their final thesis report to the library).
- List of electronic journals, databases & standards subscribed for the year(2023): Click here
- As a part of our subscription to the Cambridge University Press and Royal Society of Chemistry journals, we have received the ''Read and Publish'' offer from the publishers. The members of the institute can publish research articles with these publishers without paying APCs (article processing charges) throughout the subscription period. Researchers can write to the publisher directly to get further information, for Cambridge (firstname.lastname@example.org) and RSC (RSC1@rsc.org) or can write to us.
- To search books: Click here
- To renew/reserve books: Click here
[Note: For renewal and reservation of books, you have to login to your library account. Please contact library(librarian.iitpkd.ac.in) to get your login credentials]
- Who can use the library ?
Students, research scholars, faculty and staff members of IIT Palakkad are only allowed to use the library services. People other than these can visit and refer the books inside the library on a special permission.
- How to renew books online ?
Visit the library opac portal(library.iitpkd.ac.in) and login to your account. The option of renewal can be seen after the login.
- Where is the library located ?
In Temporary campus, the library is on ground floor of Academic Block (room no. 004) and in Nila campus, the library is in the Samgatha Block (room no. 202).